Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow, snow and more snow

It's snowing outside - I don't even want to drive to work in it. I have to admit - if I had my way I would be somewhere very warm in the month of February! EVERY FEBRUARY! We haven't seen this much snow in about 20 years.

So - had our taxes done yesterday - pleasant surprise - don't owe this year. That's good news. Had to pull together all my information on the bead wrapping business - yikes - that was fun!

Got a call about the MRI - yup - I have a tear - now I have an appointment with the Orhopedic surgeon. I only will go to one - I've seen a few disasters at the work when some of the surgeons the officers have gone to have had less than desirable results working on injuries. I know this surgeon - he did my carpal tunnel and Pat's broken wrist and he is great - so I requested him - he is busy and I can't get in til the end of March - worth the wait!

Ells bells is in the hospital making sure everything is okay with the twins - one has an enlarged heart - but so far everything else is okay. We are saying prayers and waiting patiently for the magic 30 weeks and then hopefully 32 weeks.

4 comments:

Fran said...

you are more than welcome to spend February here----I have 2 extra bedrooms and we don't get much snow ever!!!

mesc said...

So nice of you - now if I could just retire and do that - We'd love to come visit. I can't wait - three years, seven months, ten days!

Jane said...

Saginaw was on the national news the other day because of its over abundance of snow. This might sound crazy, but I miss it! (Or maybe I miss all of you and I'm projecting on to the snow!).

Anyway, what I DON'T miss is the GRAY snow that stays around until April.

mesc said...

Gray snow is okay - just watch out for yellow, Jane!