Monday, December 3, 2007

What a nice party

I went to the Antique Warehouse 25th Anniversary Party. I didn't wear my green velvet coat - it was raining! But I did wear Grandma Shea's jewelry - and I had a very nice time. You can tell the people really like each other - and everyone was smiling and laughing.

Deb said Sunday at the Grandy Open House didn't have as many people - we had a snow storm on Saturday night and I don't think people wanted to venture out - but - she said sales were as good as last year - so I can't wait to find out how I did.

We are going to celebrate Robbie's birthday tonight after Sheala's volleyball game - that will be fun.

I was so busy over the weekend I didn't even blog about my power stearing pump going out - which caused my brakes to go out - which caused me to run into the curb right outside of work on Thursday and the tire to lose all it's air! Thank goodness I was going slow - approaching a stop sign. For some reason I changed the day to set up for the Grandy Farm to Wednesday instead of Thursday - I'm so glad. I still don't have the van back - they had to order the part - hopefully today - I'm just very thankful nobody got hurt. ME

No comments: