Sunday, December 2, 2007

Still so happy about this weekend

I should have made 10 x more hostess gifts. The "Add a cheeseball" dish and knife went like hotcakes. So I'll do more next year. I am so happy that so many of my "Add a cake" serving sets sold - I just had a hunch and it paid off.

My favorite piece - Terry bought it - it was a small cake plate with a server that was so cute. I think I blogged about it before - it was an Avon plate and I found a white necklace in Mackinaw City that I took apart and used with green and red beads. I loved it. I'm so glad my good friend bought it to put her yummy cinnamon rolls on it for Christmas morning!

I have to get ready to go to the Antique Warehouse anniversary party tonight - I wasn't going to go because I really don't know those people - but Deb Grandy was sweet enough to ask me to go with her - so I'm going. It's at the Germania - which I love to go to - and people are supposed to dress in old clothes - I don't have any - but I do have great old jewelry from Grandma Shea - so I'll wear those - and my beautiful green velvet coat I bought at an estate sale - if the Andomitas people are there I'll make sure I show them the coat I bought for $5.00 that I absolutely love! So - I'll let you know how the party was when I blog tomorrow - ME

No comments: