Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One Week - AAAHHHH - I'm still not ready

Well at 2:00 am Pat and I were up and setting up the nativity scene - cleaning the house - doing laundray - generally doing all the stuff we should have been doing all last week when I was wrapping beads! Anyway - the tree will be tonight - if we can find one to buy this late!

I'm having a little bit of a hard time - no choir, no Midnight Mass, no decorating church - it's just not feelilng like Christmas to me. Oh I am sure it will be okay - I just have to get going a little bit. We will be going to SS Peter and Paul at 10 pm Christmas Eve Mass - I bet it will be beautiful.

At least I sent out the Christmas cards yesterday! ME

2 comments:

Mary Andrews said...

Happy Birthday, cousin, hope you have a great day and that you find a nice tree! Mine is up because Tony was home last week for a few days, but it isn't lookin' too good. Had to put all the ornaments on the top half because Carmella would take them off and then look at me and say "Hi"! What a little sweetie.
Mary Lynn

Jane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE PIE SISTER DEAR!!!!!!!!!!! Remember when I used to chase you around the house because I was the firecracker that was going to melt the snowflake?? Weren't we cute?

We just put our tree up today, but we had a good excuse - power.

Love you! Hope you had the WONDERFUL birthday you deserve!

Jane