Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nice Afternoon

We celebrated with Jesse's family yesterday. Crystal and Melissa and Javier came over for lunch with Pat's parents. Javier loved his rocking horse - it was so much fun watching him keep trying to get on it by himself and finally getting the hang of it and then learning how to make it rock. Christmas day watching a little one enjoy himself was an unexpected joy!

Ellie and Everett sent a picture of the twins first Christmas in their Mommy's womb - so I put a nice border on it - typed in The Twins First Christmas - 2007 - and framed it for Grandma and Grandpa - that was fun. Pat and I had a quiet evening by ourselves - it was very nice.

My favorite City Manager is home for the holidays - we'll be meeting her later with lots of her friends - I am really looking forward to talking with her. Then tomorrow night Joanna and her family, Caroline and Jesse will be over. I bought a Gingerbread House kit for Robbie and Sheala to put together - so that will be fun.

Hope everyone's holidays were wonderful - ME

1 comment:

Jane said...

Why didn't I think of that? Buy the gingerbread house kit the day after Christmas! Instead, I bought it full price and we didn't get to it until after Christmas anyway!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
Jane