Friday, November 16, 2007

Joanna's Having a Party





You know how much I hate home parties, don't you???? I HATE home parties. HOWEVER, Joanna is having one on Sunday and it is the coolest new thing. It's called Uppercase Living. You can personalize your home with decorative expressions. Link on the side of my blog, when you click on the link sign in on the Customer Login with the demonstrator ID 561661 and the registration token is - faith. I can't wait to order a saying for above my friend wall in the Living Room. I found a couple of sayings but one may be too long for my wall space. I'll see if I can use it - if not - I'll have a shorter verse. Anyone have a good verse about friends that is short?

3 comments:

T said...

Aunt ME,

It should work just fine with the link you have on the side. One thing I did mistakenly was paste the entire web link in the space and they already have http there so you may have doubled it, if that makes any sense...

Hope you figure it out!
-T

T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T said...

OHHH wait a second are you trying to do it in HTML (I always just use the link button), wow pretty high tech! Before the http in my link there is -
"href=

Does that help?