Saturday, November 24, 2007

Great Christmas Gift Idea

Fran Novak and I went in on a Christmas gift for each other - we purchased a brick to be placed by the flagpole at the Mid-Michigan Children's Museum. This museum is across from the old Saginaw Paint Manufacturing where my Dad worked. And actually Jim and Larry worked there during their high school years.

The brick says: Patsy Novak and Elinor Shea Friends Forever

If you want to purchase a brick there is a link on the right hand side column of this blog.

I also sent out a mailing about the open house at the Grandy Farm. If you do not receive a mailing and you want to please leave a message here. If you did receive one and you don't want to be on the mailing list - ditto - leave a message for me.

All the wrapping is done - lots of spoons, forks and butter knives. Gift baskets, cake plates and servers, and lots more. I've almost got everything priced and packed - today will be the finishing touches. Then I have to bake cookies because anyone going to the open house can have cookies. I bought 24 bars of World's Finest Chocolate from Sheala (she is raising money to go to Washington D.C. with her class.) and I'll make the chocolate chip cookies with that chocolate...mmm...mmmm... So - back to work - ME

1 comment:

Jane said...

I LOVE the brick idea about mom and Patsy! They are up there smilin!

ME - is Joanna's deal over? I tried to sign in and it didn't work.