Thursday, November 29, 2007

All Set to Go

I went to the Grandy Farm yesterday and set up my area. I thought maybe I had taken too much inventory - but I didn't make too much - everything fit in the Kitchen and Deb Grandy gave me space in the living room - there was a nic nac shelf with a dish groove so I put most of my "Just add a cheeseball" hostess gifts in there.

I also put a couple of my gift baskets in the pantry behind the kitchen - so - I'm all set to go! I think I will run out there tomorrow after work just to see how things are going. Wouldn't it be great if I had to run to the Antique Warehouse and grab more inventory from there???? So I've got my fingers crossed! Don't forget that I work all day Saturday - hope to see you there.

Today is my "Amy Day" - my friend Amy cleans my house - I love to go home after work and just sit there and soak in how much I love our duplex. I used to make fun of my Mom because she made us clean for the cleaning lady - well - I understand it now - I don't want to pay someone to move clutter - I want her to spend her time doing the deep cleaning - and Amy is WONDERFUL! Everything is in it's place - I can smell the furniture polish and floor cleaner - I love my Amy Day.

2 comments:

Mary Andrews said...

I have Gail and she came today and I love the smell of the Murphys soap that she uses. This is a luxury that I will keep until I have no money left. Do you remember Rosie Scrub, Mary Ellen?

Mary Lynn

mesc said...

Mary Lynn - I loved Rosie - she used to tell me that if I would only eat my sandwich crusts I would have nice curly hair like her. ME